A Boy applying for his Queen’s Badge must be at least BB 16 and gained the following awards and badges:
- 1 Silver Service Award
- Completed Bronze Leadership Course
- Six Month Service Badge
- Level 2 Community Service Award
- Level 2 Scripture Knowledge Award
- 3 Levels from Skills/Hobbies Group
- 3 Levels from Outdoor/Adventure Group
- 3 Levels from Physical/Sportsman Group
- and other 2 Levels from any activity awards groups.
Silver One Year Service Badge – There must be a minimum of 90% possible attendance at all Company Parade Nights (minimum of 25 nights) and at least an equivalent number of attendances at some form of voluntary Christian instruction other than a class held on the weekly parade night that is Church, Company Bible Class (where held on another day), Sunday school etc., however RE classes at school is not acceptable.