This event is to be known as KickStart and will be an annual event to start our year into the future.
From an organisational stance, it is vitally important that there is a broad and intentional commitment to this event from all our leaders, especially our Captains.
We have invested time and money into this initiative gathering resource materials to use.
As this will be our first KickStart in 2020, we will do our best to bring a variety of modules that will engage, equip and train our leaders across the State.
We plan that there will be different electives available for Captains, Officers and Helpers.
Some of the proposed topics to date are listed below.
- Aragorn will continue to be used as our Key Brigade Management tool and these sessions will be especially useful to Captains and Officers.
- Communicating with Parents and Leaders.
- Anchors Programming Session – Especially for Anchor Officers and Helpers
- Badge Work Sessions for all three sections
- Updates on Uniform Awards and Armband layouts.
- Development, Disability and Behaviours
- Communicating well with your church.
- Leader Registrations
Strategically, we would like this to become the norm, that all Leaders see this as a vital part of their Ministry, and a great way to KickStart the year, encouraged and equipped to better serve and fulfil our roles as Leaders in His Ministry.
We would like to build the expectation that all Officers and Helpers attend this event. Most certainly as Captains, as leaders who oversee the local company, we would expect to see you set the example with your attendance.
Please start promoting this training day to your leaders and build the expectation that attendance is expected. Please enter these dates into your company Calendars for 2020.
Morning and Afternoon Teas will be provided along with a light lunch.
Chief Executive Officer
The Boys’ Brigade Western Australia Inc.
M 0437 746 699