KickStart is our annual training event to KickStart our BB Year off together.
From an organizational stance, it is vitally important that there is a broad and intentional commitment to this event from all our leaders.
We invest time and money into this initiative gathering resource materials to use.
This will be our second KickStart event and we will do our best to bring a variety of modules that will engage, equip and train our leaders across the State.
We plan that there will be different electives available for Captains, Officers and Helpers.
Some of the proposed topics to date are listed below.
- Aragorn will continue to be used as our Key Brigade Management tool and these sessions will be especially useful to Captains and Officers.
- Communicating with Parents and Leaders.
- Programming Sessions – Especially for Officers and Helpers
- Badge Work Sessions for all three sections
- Updates on Uniform Awards and Armband layouts.
- Development, Disability and Behaviors
- Communicating well with your church.
- Leader Registrations
Strategically, we would like this to become the norm, that all Leaders see this as a vital part of their Ministry, and a great way to KickStart the year, encouraged and equipped to better serve and fulfil our roles as Leaders in His Ministry.
There is a organisational expectation that all Officers and Helpers attend this event.
Please enter these dates into your company and personal Calendars for 2021.
Morning and Afternoon Teas will be provided along with a light lunch.
Mundaring Church of Christ,
1470 Stoneville Road Mundaring
8:30am – 3:00pm
Chief Executive Officer
The Boys’ Brigade Western Australia Inc.
M 0437 746 699