I agree for my child to attend The Boys’ Brigade Camp – June 2021 and to undertake all activities and to participate in the program.
In the case of an emergency,
- I authorise The Boys’ Brigade Leadership Camp – June 2021 leaders, where it is impracticable to communicate with me, to arrange for my child to receive such medical or surgical treatment or advice as may be deemed necessary.
- I also undertake to pay or reimburse costs which may be incurred for medical attention, ambulance transport and medication/s while my child is attending The Boys’ Brigade Leadership Camp – June 2021.
- I understand that although The Boys’ Brigade Camp will attempt to minimise any risk of personal injury within practical boundaries, accidents do happen and all physical activities carry the risk of personal injury.
- I acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of personal injury in some of the physical activities that will be undertaken at The Boys’ Brigade Camp – June 2021 and on behalf of my child accept that risk.
- I authorise the officers and leaders to provide transport to, during and at the conclusion of the event. I accept full responsibility and indemnify Brigade personnel concerned with running the event against any cost, damage, or action for any medical, hospital and dental treatment necessary and authorise the Officers running the course to act on my behalf.
- I understand that the camp finishes and undertake to pick up my child/children by 11am, Monday, 7th June. I agree to my child/children being relocated at the discretion of the Camp Leaders if for whatever reason, my child/children have not being picked up from the campsite by 11am.
- I acknowledge that The Boys’ Brigade may record highlights of this camp via photographs, sound and film recordings, for promotion of The Boys’ Brigade and may be viewed and distributed to the media and to the general public. Objections should be put in writing to the Chief Executive Officer via email. email@example.com