I agree for my child to attend The Boys’ Brigade Leadership Training Course and to undertake all activities and to participate in the Leadership Training Course.
In the case of an emergency
- I authorise The Boys’ Brigade Leadership Course leaders, where it is impracticable to communicate with me, to arrange for my child to receive such medical or surgical treatment or advice as may be deemed necessary.
- I also undertake to pay or reimburse costs which may be incurred for medical attention, ambulance transport and medication/s while my child is attending The Boys’ Brigade Leadership Course.
- I understand that although The Boys’ Brigade Leaders will attempt to minimise any risk of personal injury within practical boundaries, accidents do happen and all physical activities carry the risk of personal injury.
- I acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of personal injury in some of the physical activities that will be undertaken at The Boys’ Brigade Course and on behalf of my child accept that risk.
- I authorise the officers and leaders to provide transport to, during and at the conclusion of the event. I accept full responsibility and indemnify Brigade personnel concerned with running the event against any cost, damage, or action for any medical, hospital and dental treatment necessary and authorise the Officers running the course to act on my behalf.
- I undertake to pick up my child/children by the finishing time as advertised. I agree to my child/children being relocated at the discretion of the Camp Leaders if for whatever reason, my child/children have not being picked up by advertised finishing time.
- I have read and understand the BBWA Code of Conduct and have ensured my child is aware of and understands the code of conduct and their responsibility to adhere to this code of conduct.
- I understand that there may be water based activities and that I (Parent/Guardian) will contact BBWA CEO Mr Andrew Bailey via email at email@example.com with any concerns or if my child is not a competent swimmer.
- I understand that Boys will be sleeping in tents in small groups.
- I understand that Boys may be transported in Leaders Vehicles as required.
- I acknowledge that The Boys’ Brigade may record highlights of this camp via photographs, sound and film recordings, for promotion of The Boys’ Brigade and may be viewed and distributed to the media and to the general public. Objections should be put in writing to the Chief Executive Officer via email. firstname.lastname@example.org